An Ultimate Guide To Choosing AirViewX Work Management
Stop switching between Roadmaps, Tasks, Docs, Chats, & other tools.
You can use AirViewX to unite your teams, goals, and processes. A project manager can’t handle everything alone. They need work management tools to get things done faster, smarter, and more efficiently.
If you want to add product management software to your tech stack, this guide is for you. The purpose of this guide is to let you know what makes AirViewX one of the most attractive work management platforms on the market.
AirViewX Work Management Platform
AirViewX is a project management tool that helps teams organize their work in one place. With AirViewX work management software, businesses can effectively coordinate their organization’s plans, projects, and processes.
AirViewX comes with useful features, especially regarding task tracking and management and workload management.
You can keep track of the tasks, projects, and other activities using categories, including various dashboards, track the deadlines, and then automatically assign work. It will help you stay in the right direction, stay within budget, and always be on time with multiple projects.
It’s a great task-tracking software because it allows you to track your entire team’s progress, including remote workers and people who are spread worldwide, for example, being on a business trip.
AirViewX is the best workflow management software with project management features, task list, timeline view, and one-click time tracking.
- Desktop app with an automatic time tracker
- AirViewX allows you to easily manage task dependencies with projects, tasks, subtasks, and tags (tags let you flexibly adjust the software and project structure to the way you want to track your time and organize projects’ data—categorize, mark, label clients, tasks urgency, project stage, overtime, department, add priority, and more)
- Customizable reports with rich task and project data (time tracked, estimates, users, tasks, projects, budget, summary reports, and more)
- You can easily access all your projects as a mobile app for iOS and Android.
The Workload feature lets you see how busy each team member is on every project in one spot. Setting limits on team members’ workloads prevents burnout and ensures nobody is underworked.
- You can easily convert part of your conversation into a task.
- Dashboards allow you to see all projects at a glance for easy task-tracking
- Every task can be adjusted – you can set a due date, assign tasks to particular people, add tags, create a to-do list, description, files, comment on it, make it a recurring task, and watch overdue tasks.
- You can create many spaces if, for example, you work for various organizations or have different clients so you can invite them for better collaboration and communication.
- You can create personal to-do lists with a due date to follow your work every day and make sure every task is done on time (you can use MyTasks view as a personal task organizer)
AirViewX gives you space to freely and smoothly organize tasks and projects. You don’t have to switch between apps and tabs. Everything is in one place!
The Automation feature prevents you from wasting time on tedious manual tasks. You can spend more time doing important work by designing specific rules that automate repetitive tasks, streamline processes, and minimize mistakes.
- Project monitoring
- Task management with the option to add related files, links, and discussions
- Smart automation for efficient work
- In-app simple time tracking
- Basic, user-friendly reports with important task information
What Specific Features you Should Look for in Work Management Software:
Now that you know about AirViewX work management features, you might wonder what features to consider when selecting tools for managing your work.
An effective Work management software will allow you to perform these important things to work:
- Plan and schedule tasks, resources, and projects
- Track the time you spend on each task
- Collaborate with your teammates
- Send invoices to your clients
- Advanced task management – Create and assign tasks, manage priorities, and track your team’s work to stay within budgets and deadlines.
- Centralized communication – Teams collaborate through message boards or discussion threads, leave comments, and receive notifications whenever a task changes to stay up-to-date.
- File storage and sharing – Use the tool as a centralized place to securely store all your documents and images and access them whenever necessary.
- Time tracking – Track work hours, create timesheets, and share time reports to identify potential bottlenecks in your workflow and keep your clients in the feedback loop.
- Resource management – Schedule out your team and see who’s working on what to avoid distributing more work than they can chew.
- Real-Time Dashboards – Create workflows to manage work on a visual board through sequential steps.
- Reporting capabilities – Create and send reports on time, costs, and resources to oversee progress, spot potential problems, and update your clients.
- Invoicing module – Create and send invoices to your clients and get paid online.
The best project management tools help you glean additional insights from projects while streamlining processes. Each system has a different learning curve, price range, and feature set. AirViewX Work Management is the ultimate solution for teams and businesses looking to streamline their work processes and boost productivity.